[GAP Forum] Forum Digest, Vol 194, Issue 7

Siddhartha Sarkar siddhartha18 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 14:26:25 GMT 2020

Dear Thomas,

As you already mentioned that the natural construction through matrices in
GAP swaps
the classes 7A, 7B from what is standardised Atlas nomenclature.

For small number of classes this is easily detected and while computing one
can rectify.
Are these changes random? i.e., each time I run it in GAP should it permute
the classes
randomly?

If yes, is there a way to detect this and rectify in the subroutine while
writing a program?

Best regards,
Siddhartha

Message: 1