[GAP Forum] trival fp group

Benjamin Sambale benjamin.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 11:51:02 BST 2019

Dear Tim,

your presentation is a special case of a whole family considered in

C. F. Miller III and P. E. Schupp,
Some presentations of the trivial group. in: Groups, languages and
geometry (South Hadley, MA, 1998), 113–115,
Contemp. Math., 250, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1999.

Maybe you can extract some arguments from this paper.

Best wishes,
Benjamin