[GAP Forum] trival fp group

dmitrii.pasechnik at cs.ox.ac.uk dmitrii.pasechnik at cs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 19 20:47:48 BST 2019

Dear Tim,

you might have better luck with GAP's package ACE, perhaps it print out
a sufficiently detailed trace of what it does during building and reducing the coset table.
https://www.gap-system.org/Manuals/pkg/ace-5.2/htm/CHAP001.htm
Also, on the webpage of one of the authors of ACE http://staff.itee.uq.edu.au/havas/
one can find

Proof Extraction After Coset Enumeration: PEACE version 1
Colin Ramsay's source code + some test scripts

Another appoach might be to try a Knuth-Bendix rewriting on your
presentation, perhaps it will be more illuminating.
https://www.gap-system.org/Packages/kbmag.html
(I don't know anything about this approach, whether it will work
for this presentation or not, I have no idea)

HTH
Dima