[GAP] gap-system

Even Li el at pgp-networking.cn
Tue Jan 10 04:38:13 GMT 2017

Dear Manager,
This is a confirmation letter regarding registration of your company name gap-system,  please read it carefully.
We are an agency engaging in registering brand name and domain names. Today, Our center received an application from ChenQin Int'l Co.,Ltd and they apply to register gap-system as their brand name and some top-level domain names(.CN .HK etc). We found the main body of domain names is same as your company name. I am not sure about the relationship between you and them. Please tell me whether or not your company authorizes them to register names.
We are dealing with the application and we need to confirm whether you have authorized them? If you don't authorize them, please reply me an e-mail. Looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Even Li
Tel:+86-(0)5516 3491 191
Fax:+86-(0)5516 3491 192
Address:No.518,Huangshan Road,Hefei City,China