[GAP Forum] Quagroup Installation

Isaac Oppong isaac.oppong at aims.ac.rw
Fri Dec 11 19:02:52 GMT 2020

Oh great! This has worked now:) Thank you so much for your help.

Thanks,

Isaac.

On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 at 18:45, Bill Allombert <
Bill.Allombert at math.u-bordeaux.fr> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 06:30:02PM +0000, Isaac Oppong wrote:
> > Many thanks for your replies.
> >
> > I used apt-get to install the GAP. I then downloaded gap-4.11.0.tar.gz,
> > extracted the folder  and then ran the code below:
> >
> > 1. isaac at isaac-Dell-System-Inspiron-N4110:~/Desktop/gap-4.11.0$
> ./configure
> > && make
> >
> > 2. isaac at isaac-Dell-System-Inspiron-N4110:~/Desktop/gap-4.11.0/pkg$
> > ../bin/BuildPackages.sh
> >
> > 3. isaac at isaac-Dell-System-Inspiron-N4110:~/Desktop/gap-4.11.0$ gap
>
> You need to do
> ./gap
>
> Cheers,
> Bill

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and you are herewith notified that the contents are legally privileged and
that you do not have permission to disclose the contents to anyone, make
copies thereof, retain or distribute or act upon it by any means,
electronically, digitally or in print. The views expressed in this
communication may be of a personal nature and not be representative of
AIMS-Rwanda and/or any of its Initiatives.