[GAP Forum] GAP 4.11.0, macOS 10.15.7, Several packages not building

Christopher Jefferson caj21 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Thu Dec 10 09:27:20 GMT 2020

I reported this back in 2015, it's the git plugin. Oh-my-zsh (with a decent number of plugins) defines dozens of 2 or 3 letter aliases.

Looking through the issue (I started ignoring the issue a couple of years ago), it looks like they are trying to fix it (or thought they had fixed it).

https://github.com/ohmyzsh/ohmyzsh/issues/3682