[GAP Forum] efficient generating set for a permutation group

Ignat Soroko ignat.soroko at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:27:43 BST 2020

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for your insights! Indeed, SubgroupProperty sped things up, and
everything works fast now.

There was a little issue when the returned subgroup is trivial, it caused
error in my subsequent code, but I can easily treat this case separately.
(I posted it in github.)

Best,
Ignat
https://www.math.lsu.edu/~ignatsoroko/