[GAP Forum] Solvable Groups

Vince Giambalvo vince37 at hawaii.edu
Wed Jan 1 23:03:53 GMT 2020

Dear Forum,
As the title says, I am trying to study finite solvable groups with some nice (for me) properties that do not seem to be in the database. I don’t quite know which solvable group library, and or if there is another way.  “Not a direct product”, does seem to be in the libraries, and in addition if would like the Sylow 2 subgroup to be elementary abelian, and the group to have no subgroup of index 2. Does anyone have a suggestion for speeding up the search.

Thanks for your help.
 Vince Giambalvo