[GAP Forum] Resolution of Bieberbach Group

Ellis, Grahamj graham.ellis at nuigalway.ie
Sat Aug 10 08:40:36 BST 2019

Dear Hollis,

You are calling ResolutionBieberbachGroup() correctly. It seems that an error message occurs because Polymake software no longer supports  the DIMS object. I'll implement a fix and get back to you.

All the best,

Graham

School of Mathematics, Statistics & Applied Mathematics
National University of Ireland, Galway
http://hamilton.nuigalway.ie
tel: 091 493011

https://global.oup.com/academic/product/an-invitation-to-computational-homotopy-9780198832980