[GAP Forum] PGTC Registration Extended

Jack Saunders JPS675 at student.bham.ac.uk
Mon Apr 22 14:46:31 BST 2019

Dear all,

Just a quick reminder that registration is still open for the 21st Postgraduate Group Theory Conference (PGTC) 2019 at the University of Birmingham from the 23rd to the 25th of July, and we have extended the deadline to the (much more reasonable) 31st May. Other details are unchanged and may be found below.

Thanks,
Jack

________________________________

Registration for the Postgraduate Group Theory Conference (PGTC) 2019 at the University of Birmingham is now open!

For more information on how to register, check our website at http://web.mat.bham.ac.uk/pgtc19/registration.html.

The 21st incarnation of the Postgraduate Group Theory Conference (PGTC) will take place from the 23rd to the 25th of July 2019 in the University of Birmingham. We will also hold a GAP satellite event on Monday 22nd and Friday 26th of July, more information about which may be found at https://www.codima.ac.uk/pgtc2019/

The PGTC is a conference aimed at postgraduate students in group theory and related areas where students at all stages of postgraduate study can attend and give talks in a friendly environment. The opening and closing talks will be given by Professors Martin Liebeck and Colva Roney-Dougal, respectively, and the bulk of the conference will be made up of contributed talks from postgraduate students.

Thanks,
Jack Saunders
On behalf of the PGTC organising committee.

Website: http://web.mat.bham.ac.uk/pgtc19/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PGTC2019
Email: PGTC at contacts.bham.ac.uk<mailto:PGTC at contacts.bham.ac.uk>