[GAP Forum] FPSAC software demonstrations

Russ Woodroofe rsw9 at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 5 15:27:53 GMT 2019

Dear all,
Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics (FPSAC) in 2019 will take place in Ljubljana, Slovenia.  This is one of the main conferences in algebraic combinatorics.  From the webpage, "topics include all aspects of combinatorics and their relations with other parts of mathematics, physics, computer science, and biology."

There is a Software Demonstration portion of FPSAC.  The deadline is March 15th.  I understand that so far there are few software submissions.  FPSAC could be a great way for information about your software to reach a large audience of people in algebraic combinatorics and related areas.

More information is at
http://fpsac2019.fmf.uni-lj.si/
Submissions are by email to fpsac19 at fmf.uni-lj.si with subject line "computer demonstration".  More information can be found under the "Submissions" tab of the above website.

I'll further remark that immediately following FPSAC is a workshop "Free and Practical Software for Algebraic Combinatorics", which may also be of interest.
https://wiki.sagemath.org/fpsac19
Best,

  --Russ