[GAP Forum] postdoc position at Monash University (Melbourne)

Heiko Dietrich heiko.dietrich at monash.edu
Mon Feb 18 08:37:35 GMT 2019

Dear all,

I am currently advertising for a postdoc position at Monash University,
Melbourne, to work on an Australian Research Council project "Computing
with Lie groups and algebras: nilpotent orbits and applications" that is
led together by Willem de Graaf (University of Trento) and myself. The
position is for two years and we are looking for someone with a
research background in Lie theory (Lie algebras, Lie groups, algebraic
groups) and computational algebra (GAP or Magma).

More information, including details of how to apply can be found at

http://careers.pageuppeople.com/513/cw/en/job/588214/research-fellow-computational-lie-theory

Best wishes,
Heiko (and Willem)

--