[GAP Forum] PGTC 2019 + GAP Satellite First Announcement

Jack Saunders JPS675 at student.bham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 12 10:45:23 GMT 2018

Dear all,

This is the first announcement for the Postgraduate Group Theory Conference (PGTC) 2019, which will be taking place from the 23rd to the 25th of July 2019 in the University of Birmingham. We will also be holding a GAP satellite event on Monday the 22nd and Friday the 26th for which more details will be posted in due course.

The PGTC is a conference organised by and aimed at postgraduate students working in group theory and related areas where students at all stages of postgraduate study can attend and give talks in a friendly environment. The opening and closing talks will be given by Professors Martin Liebeck and Colva Roney-Dougal and the bulk of the conference will be made up of contributed talks from postgraduate students.

The website<http://web.mat.bham.ac.uk/pgtc19/index.html> is up now and we have a Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PGTC2019> page. There is also a pre-registration form on the website so that you can be notified when registration opens. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or just email PGTC at contacts.bham.ac.uk<mailto:PGTC at contacts.bham.ac.uk>.

Thanks,
Jack Saunders
On behalf of the PGTC organising committee.