[GAP Forum] Online IDE's where one could execute GAP.

Tim Boykett tim at algebra.uni-linz.ac.at
Mon Oct 29 10:13:30 GMT 2018

Hi,

I think I had some difficulties with CoCalc last time I tried to use it.
I see that Sage also offers SageCell

http://sagecell.sagemath.org/

which may be easier to use. Sage is, as I understand, behind both these
products and includes GAP as one of its modules / factors / components.

Best wishes,

Tim