[GAP Forum] Is it possible to convert a GAP character table into a table with LaTeX format?

Thomas Breuer sam at Math.RWTH-Aachen.De
Fri Sep 7 12:16:22 BST 2018

Dear GAP Forum,

concerning the question about showing character tables
in LaTeX documents in a nice way,
it is not clear to me what nice means,
but my suggestion would be to take what `Display' or `Browse'
for the character table in question shows,
and to put this into LaTeX's verbatim environment.
This is suitable also for tables which have to be split
into several pages.

All the best,
Thomas