[GAP Forum] course "Computational Group Theory with GAP"

Pedro A Garcia-Sanchez pedro at ugr.es
Thu Jan 11 11:21:37 GMT 2018

Dear GAP forum,

Gustavo asked me to forward this message.

Best,
Pedro

%%%

Dear colleagues

I want to draw your attention to the course "Computational Group Theory
with GAP" that will be held at the University of the Basque Country in
Bilbao from January 29th to February 9th.

The course will be given by Urban Jezernik (University of the Basque
Country) and Primoz Moravec (University of Ljubljana). It consists of 30
hours: 15 hours of classroom lessons plus 15 hours at the computer lab.
Further details about the course can be found in the attached pdf file.

If you wish to attend the course, please contact me at

gustavo.fernandez at ehu.eus

and we will offer you help to find your accommodation.

Kind regards,

Gustavo A. Fernandez-Alcober
Department of Mathematics
University of the Basque Country