[GAP Forum] consulting on how to parallel my GAP program

齐嘉悦 qijiayue14 at mails.ucas.ac.cn
Sat Dec 24 07:15:38 GMT 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all Merry Christmas!

As my GAP program needs a lot of calculation and I'm thinking about paralleling it
so that I could finish my calculation sooner, hopefully. Is there such service or some
certain way that can help people realize this in the GAP system itself? If not, what do
you think I should do?

My program is a final function who needs two parameters for input and it invokes other functions written before already. The output will be a subset triple of the group satisfying a certain property and a blank if the group doesn't fit the property.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Jiayue