[GAP Forum] How to list Warning messages ?

Alexander Konovalov alexander.konovalov at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Nov 22 14:09:11 GMT 2016

Hello Jerome,

> On 20 Nov 2016, at 15:21, z060822400814a at rezozer.net wrote:
>
> Hello Forum,
>
> let assume that I am running a restored GAP session:
> is there an easy way to list the #W[arning] messages ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jerome

If you mean accessing all warnings that were issued before
the workspace was saved, then I think in general the answer
is 'no'. The only kind of warnings you may restore are
package loading warnings, which may be displayed using
`DisplayPackageLoadingLog`. This happens because they
are saved in GAPInfo.PackageLoadingMessages.

Best wishes
Alexander