[GAP Forum] [group-pub-forum] How to find some special automorphisms?

muhammad shah shahmaths_problem at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:19:19 BST 2016

I am thankful to Marty Isaacs, Witek and Petr Savicky for their valuable comments on the problem. As pointed out by Marty Isaacs, the question was looking a homework problem apparently but I was more interested in its solution in the general form and in the gap function provided there for this purpose. Petr Savicky ,in a private response to me checked the function to be correct. He provided me with a  much more efficient and fast version of it.
Cheers,
Muhammad Shah