[GAP Forum] Groups St Andrews 2017 in Birmingham

Colva Roney-Dougal colva at mcs.st-and.ac.uk
Thu Feb 11 15:15:47 GMT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

The organisers of Groups St Andrews 2017 in Birmingham are pleased to be able to announce the speakers invited to the conference.

Main Speakers:
     Michael Aschbacher (California Institute of Technology)
     Radha Kessar (City University, London)
     Pierre-Emmanuel Caprace (Universite Catholique de Louvain)
     Gunter Malle (TU Kaiserslautern)

Plenary Speakers:
    Tim Burness (University of Bristol)
    Vincent Guirardel (Universite de Rennes 1)
    Harald Helfgott (University of Gottingen)
    Andrei Jaikin-Zapirain (Universidad Autonoma de Madrid)
    Donna Testerman (Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne)

The arrival day for the conference is Saturday 5th August 2017 and the departure day is Sunday 13th August 2017.  The talks will take place from 6th to 12th August inclusive.

The conference website is available at the following link: http://www.groupsstandrews.org/2017/index.shtml

We encourage those interested in attending the conference to register on the website to receive further updates on the conference.

We hope that you will be able to join us in 2017.

Conference Organisers:
Colin Campbell, Chris Parker, Martyn Quick, Edmund Robertson & Colva Roney-Dougal