[GAP Forum] Two jobs available at the University of Auckland

Eamonn O'Brien e.obrien at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Dec 12 00:33:44 GMT 2015

Dear Colleagues:

The Department of Mathematics at the University of Auckland invites
applications for two permanent full-time positions at Lecturer / Senior
Lecturer level.  We expect that at least one of these will be filled at
Lecturer level.

We expect that the research expertise of the successful applicants will
complement existing research strengths in Pure Mathematics. These
include: graph theory and combinatorics; group theory; number theory;
and representation theory.  More details about the Department can be
found at www.math.auckland.ac.nz

The job advertisement, including details of the application process, is
available at:
https://www.math.auckland.ac.nz/en/about/news-and-events/notices/notices-2015/2015/12/job-opportunities--lecturership----senior-lecturership.html

Closing date: 14 February, 2016

I am happy to provide additional information, and appreciate if you can
draw the attention of your colleagues to these positions.

Best wishes.
Eamonn O'Brien