[GAP Forum] bug in LLLReducedGramMat? II

Benjamin Sambale benjamin.sambale at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 20:24:59 GMT 2015

Thanks for the suggestion to add a scaled identity matrix, this is a
good idea. Just to clarify: my last email wasn't meant as a follow-up
question. I totally understand that LLL will not work for non Gram
matrices. But I was very confused to get this misleading error message
for one particular example while at the same time other non Gram
matrices give no error. If I had observed this earlier, I would not have
sent any email to the list.

Best wishes,
Benjamin