[GAP Forum] First Joint GAP-​Sage Days (St Andrews, January 2016)

Alexander Konovalov alexander.konovalov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:50:04 BST 2015

Dear all,

we are happy to announce the First Joint GAP-​Sage Days which
will take place in St Andrews on January 18th-22nd, 2016. They
will be preceded by a GAP Coding Sprint on January 13th-16th.

For the 1st Joint GAP-Sage Days, the focus of the workshop will
be on improving GAP-SageMath integration and interaction between
our systems and between their developers. The focus of the GAP
Coding Sprint will be on converging GAP and HPC-GAP development
branches.

For details please visit the webpage of the meeting:

http://gapdays.de/gap-sage-days2016/

Best regards,
The organisers:

- Max Horn