[GAP Forum] GAP is now available on github.com

Stephen Linton steve.linton at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Mar 3 15:18:19 GMT 2015

Gentlemen,

Can we take this off the forum NOW please?

By all means continue the debate somewhere else and eventually we can amend the
guidance to reflect some balance between rigorous security and practicality for our very diverse set of
contributors, but this debate is not suitable for what is supposed to be a low-traffic forum.

If this continues on the forum beyond the point at which you could reasonably have read my email I will ask the
list admins to temporarily impose moderation on those involved.

	Steve