[GAP Forum] InputLogTo command

AHMET ARIKAN arikan at gazi.edu.tr
Wed Dec 10 07:03:07 GMT 2014

Dear Forum,

We have received the following message after completing InputLogTo("orderFrequency");  process. But anyway orderFrequence command works. We wonder the reason of the message. In addition, while we were using LogTo command to save the works, some of the student's computers did not save the rest of the notes after the error message. Why?

Thank you for your help

Ahmet Arikan

gap> Read("orderFrequency");
Error, InputLogTo: can not close the logfile in
  CLOSE_INPUT_LOG_TO(  ); called from
<function "unknown">( <arguments> )
 called from read-eval loop at line 7 of orderFrequency
gap> orderFrequency(G[1]);
[Order of elements Number of that order]=[ [ 1, 1 ], [ 2, 1 ], [ 3, 2 ],
  [ 4, 2 ], [ 6, 2 ], [ 8, 12 ], [ 12, 4 ] ]