[GAP Forum] Getting problem in structure description of a subgroup

Harsha Arora harshaarora.2008 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 10:41:15 GMT 2014

Dear Sir

I have written code to get autocenter of a group , that is collection of
all those elements in G which are fixed by all automorphisms of G, like
center of G as centeral elements are fixed by all inner automorphisms of G
. I have got the output. But i m not getting the structure description of
the subgroup. I am getting the message no method is installed. Can i get
the code of how to find center of a group and derived subgroup of a group.

With regards
Harsha