[GAP Forum] Please tell me the meaning (FreeGroup, GroupHomomorphismByImages and PreImagesRepresentative) of the set of functions to be used when solving the puzzle in GAP.

buynnnmmm1 at yahoo.co.jp buynnnmmm1 at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Sep 15 14:08:03 BST 2014

Thank you very much for your help!

> The sequence of function calls used to find a solution
> for a Rubik's cube configuration in the above link is
> briefly explained also at
>
>   39.5 Expressing Group Elements as Words in Generators
>   http://www.gap-system.org/Manuals/doc/ref/chap39.html#X7E19F92284F6684E

I started reading it.

The first part is very easy to understand.

I'll try also read the rest.
I feel like I can understand what I would like to understand.

I'll try to read well is a place that should be read in the manual that I had taught in the previous email.

Thank you very much for letting me know the part to be read.

buynnnmmm1