[GAP Forum] vertex-transitive non-Cayley graphs on 16 vertices

Gordon Royle gordon.royle at uwa.edu.au
Thu Aug 28 02:16:05 BST 2014

Data on transitive groups is available at

http://staffhome.ecm.uwa.edu.au/~00013890/remote/trans/index.html

Apologies for the constantly changing URL, but our university IT is constantly restructured…

The file for noncay16 contains these lines

Os`a`_HA_OA?OJGF?x?Hg
O~a at OtJP?I_rAC at Gc@W_N
O|qC?{eH_wbSKOQ[gdqC{
O~i]ED[ZGM_zK`KQ`TWRN
OvytUFCFyNC{E\FeMHzP]
O~z\dzEqjdngBlB]c\we~
O}rtt]]}NqL}VyL}FRyJ~
O~~~ffVm~[Pn^RFnh^xN

Each line is a graph stored in a special format devised by Brendan McKay and called “g6” or “graph6”.

The computer algebra system Sage (sagemath.org<http://sagemath.org>) can read g6 and then draw you a picture or whatever else you want, or you can download a g6 reader from Brendan’s own website.

Enjoy

Gordon