[GAP Forum] Release of RCWA 3.7.0

Stefan Kohl stefan at mcs.st-and.ac.uk
Tue Aug 5 11:46:43 BST 2014

Dear Forum,

this is to announce the release of RCWA 3.7.0.

The new version is available for download on the packages' homepage

    http://www.gap-system.org/DevelopersPages/StefanKohl/rcwa.html .

'RCWA' stands for [R]esidue-[C]lass-[W]ise [A]ffine groups, and the
package permits computation in certain countable permutation groups
acting on Z, Z^2 and other suitable rings.

A short video illustrating the action of a specific example of a
residue-class-wise affine group on Z^2 is available on YouTube here:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIkoxzr0yAk

For the full list of added and improved functionality in this and
former versions, see the file rcwa/CHANGES in the distribution.

If you use RCWA in some of your work, then please let me know.
-- I am interested very much in any applications of this package.
Also please let me know if you have problems with this package,
if you wish to make comments or suggestions or if you find bugs.

Wishing you fun and success using this package,

    Stefan Kohl