[GAP Forum] Question

Abdulsatar Al-Juburie a.j.t.al-juburie at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Apr 16 16:51:51 BST 2014

Dear Forum,

 I work with  automorphism group of right-angled Artin groups ( graph groups). I have a simple graph Gamma=(V,E), where V= [x1, ... ,xn] is the vertex set and E = [[xi1 , xi2], ... ,[xik , xi(k+1)]] is the edge set, for instance,

 Gamma=([1,2,3,4,5],[[1,2],[1,3],[2,3],[4,5],[3,4]]).  Let z belong V, I need to find [z] the equivalence classes of z. The action here is conjugation.
However, I ask it's possible in Gap to compute [z] the equivalence classes of the element z, and if it's possible can you give me an example please.

I would be appreciated if you could help me in this matter.

Best Regards,

Abdulsatar