[GAP Forum] Algebras

R.N. Tsai r_n_tsai at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 23:20:33 GMT 2014

Dear Mohamed and forum,

>the Weyl algebra and the exterior algebra (including GB computations) are supported through the >homalg project’s interface to Singular/Plural/SCA. The clifford algebra can also be supported >easily:

gap> LoadPackage( "RingsForHomalg" );
true

This seems to load ok but when I issue other commands I get errors about Singular not found... I'm pretty sure it's because I don't have Singular installed (I'm running under windows for now). I do have access to linux machines where I can configure Singular,... I'll try that there later.

Thanks for your suggestion,

R.N.