[GAP Forum] New GAP user - have few queries.

Sreedevi Muthukumar sreedevimk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 03:12:02 GMT 2013

Dear All,

I'm a new GAP user and a student. I have few queries in GAP systems
software.
Could someone please point me to some links or documents or packages
available in GAP to perform the below computations in GAP.

( 1)  I'm looking for a way to use GAP to analyze simple cayley graphs like
                    Cycles,Toroids,Binary hypercube and Cayley graphs for
matrix groups.
      How to use GAP to do these computations.

(2) Is there a way to give the output of GAP computations to a graphic
package to          visually draw cayley graphs.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Sree Devi.