[GAP Forum] ayuda y soporte técnico - Help and Support

Alexander Konovalov alexk at mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Jul 30 12:38:21 BST 2013

With GAP SCSCP package (http://www.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/~alexk/scscp/)
GAP functions may be exported for remote procedure calls by any
SCSCP-compliant client which may be other computer algebra system
or another software - see http://www.symcomp.org/ for systems that
may connect and for APIs to develop own applications.

I am not sure if the original question was about this, though - could
it be about saving GAP function to a file to read it on another
computer?

Best wishes,
Alexander