[GAP Forum] Problem installing GGAP

"Jakob Kröker" kroeker at uni-math.gwdg.de
Tue Oct 2 16:24:29 BST 2012

Dear Marc,

I guess you have to install Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime;
you can find it in the web
(which version you need depends on your hardware (I guess you bought a 64
bit system?) and maybe on the installed os (XP/Vista/Windows 7)
If you still have problems, do not hesitate to ask, but consider the
remark at the end ( google it first )

Best,

Jakob

P.S. did you try to feed Google with the problem ?
If not, please try it next time you ask first.