[GAP Forum] GAP 4.5.5 release

Dr Andrew C Aitchison A.C.Aitchison at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 20 17:39:18 BST 2012

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012, Alexander Konovalov wrote:

> Please note that we will regularly update the GAP distribution to include
> new versions of GAP packages, but we will not announce each of them to the
> Forum. We intend to use the Forum to announce updates of the core GAP
> system and only of some packages which may fix serious issues or have
> major influence on GAP.

I see that 4.5.6 has been released.

I had understood "updates of the core GAP system" to mean that
I would see an announcement of 4.5.6 here, but I have not.
Have I misunderstood ?

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison		Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison at dpmms.cam.ac.uk	http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna