[GAP Forum] GAP crashes when reading a syntax error

Attila Egri-Nagy A.Egri-Nagy at herts.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 01:57:32 BST 2012

Dear Max and Forum,

It is probably the right place to mention this issue again, but I
think there is a need for a public issue/bugtracker for GAP. An issue
reported on support at gap-system.org remains invisible from the outside,
thus the issue is reported again. This is just wasting time of the
users and the developers. Very frustrating and it kills the incentive
for contributing toward the fix.

We talked about this last year at the Summer School, but seemingly
nothing has changed, and I still don't see the benefits of the closed
development model.

best,
@