[GAP Forum] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Laxmi Kant Mishra via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Jun 21 06:40:57 BST 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Laxmi Kant Mishra requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Guang,

- Laxmi Kant

Accept invitation from Laxmi Kant Mishra
http://www.linkedin.com/e/m6t9ff-h3peket0-4j/yyKiECF05t8gMi_bE2jdiMBKEidJE6s_/blk/I190581956_140/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0QclYSdjANe3kMej59bSgJmmNTszl8bPcOdjcOdzoTdjsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3sZRTQLnFkS5g1

View invitation from Laxmi Kant Mishra
http://www.linkedin.com/e/m6t9ff-h3peket0-4j/yyKiECF05t8gMi_bE2jdiMBKEidJE6s_/blk/I190581956_140/c3gNnPoRej4Udj0VckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=1ugY95YAxkS5g1

Why might connecting with Laxmi Kant Mishra be a good idea?

Laxmi Kant Mishra's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Laxmi Kant Mishra's invitation, check Laxmi Kant Mishra's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation