[GAP Forum] Saving graphics

Asst. Prof. Dmitrii (Dima) Pasechnik dima at ntu.edu.sg
Fri Feb 17 04:48:01 GMT 2012

On 17 February 2012 12:18, (((1/f))) <fadebox at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Forum,
>
> One of the exercises ( um, by Stephen Kohl I think ) gives the following
> solution for drawing an Ulam spiral of primes. I am not sure whether the
>
> "SaveAsBitmapPicture"

this needs RCWA package installed and loaded.
And it in turn needs a slew of other packages, such as anluth, which
in turn needs Kant,
and the latter is not even possible to install on some systems...
(fortunately the latter dependence is going away in the new
forthcoming release of GAP)
HTH,
Dmitrii