[GAP Forum] clearing throat frequently

John McDermott jjm at mcs.st-and.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 12:23:49 GMT 2011

Dear Denise,

On 3 Nov 2011, at 12:17, denise wilson wrote:

> Hi, I have been on the gaps diet for about a month now.  I did about 2
> weeks of the intro diet and have now moved to full gaps.  For about a week
> now I have had a lot of throat clearing.  I'm not discharging phlegm but in
> my throat there is something.  I used to experience this periodically when
> I had dairy or other things that I assumed I didn't tolerate however I am
> off dairy and can't think of what could be causing this.  Could it be a
> food or has anyone ever had this experience with die off?  I am also a bit
> bloated and had gas yesterday.  The bloating is something I am used to
> experiencing, the gas is not.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

You have mistakenly joined and written to a mailing list which is about the mathematical software GAP and nothing to do with a 'gaps diet'.

You will need to do some further searching online to find an appropriate forum. I will cancel your membership of this list.

Best wishes,
John

> Thanks,
> Denise

John McDermott
Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Computational Algebra
University of St Andrews