[GAP Forum] GAP mode for emacs

Fields, Joseph fieldsj1 at southernct.edu
Sat Oct 29 21:15:01 BST 2011

Dear Ivan,
I've just downloaded and briefly tested your emacs mode
for gap.  It looks very nice!  There is one slight issue that
I've noticed, the gap prompt is a bit mangled (could be I've
done the install incorrectly...) it looks like
^[[1m^[[34mgap> ^[[0m^[[31m

I'm running GNU Emacs 23.3.1.

Thanks for your work on this.

Best wishes,