[GAP Forum] FW: Urgent reqest from Masato

Andrew Mathas andrew.mathas at sydney.edu.au
Wed Oct 19 13:04:49 BST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I received the email below from Professor Wakayama at Kyushu University.
He is looking to appoint up to two people to computational mathematics
positions within his university. I gather that the funding for these
positions is not certain yet but that if he has suitable people who are
interested then he has significantly better chances of securing funding.
If you know anyone who might be interested could you ask them to contact him

Best regards,
Andrew