[GAP Forum] Query regarding GAP windows installer and wedderga

Alexander Konovalov alexk at mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 10:58:23 BST 2011

Hello!

Are you using this Windows installer:

http://www.gap-system.org/ukrgap/wininst/wininst.htm

or anything else? If this one, than you need to download two files,

ftp://ftp.gap-system.org/pub/gap/windowsinstaller/gap4r4p12.exe

and the latest package archive, currently

ftp://ftp.gap-system.org/pub/gap/windowsinstaller/packages-2011_08_11-12_32_UTC.exe

Install first, then second - hopefully all will work.
Please let me know whether you will be successful.

Best wishes,
Alexander