[GAP Forum] problem opening caf2gap output in gap

Alexander Konovalov alexander.konovalov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 20:53:21 BST 2011

Dear Jada,

GAP 4.4.12 is a system for computational discrete algebra -
see http://www.gap-system.org/ and in particular
http://www.gap-system.org/Faq/General/general6.html.

Since you've mentioned caf2gap converter, I guess you are
interested in the genome analysis software called Gap4 - see
e.g. http://staden.sourceforge.net/manual/gap4_unix_toc.html

Hope this helps,
Alexander