[GAP Forum] problem opening caf2gap output in gap

Alexander Hulpke hulpke at math.colostate.edu
Wed Oct 5 20:37:31 BST 2011

Dear Lewis Jada,

While I would be delighted if I could tell our administration that the FDA is using software I contributed to, I fear this is a case of mistaken identity. This mailing list is for group theoretic (part of mathematics) software, which also happens to be called gap4 (www.gap-system.org), while you are probably using the DNA software (http://sourceforge.net/projects/staden/?_test=beta). I unfortunately am not aware of a support contact for this DNA software.

Best wishes,

   Alexander Hulpke

-- Colorado State University, Department of Mathematics,
Weber Building, 1874 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, CO 80523-1874, USA
email: hulpke at math.colostate.edu, Phone: ++1-970-4914288
http://www.math.colostate.edu/~hulpke