[GAP Forum] On GRAPE for GAP 4.5/removal of old functions

Leonard Soicher L.H.Soicher at qmul.ac.uk
Mon Jun 13 10:58:53 BST 2011

Dear GAP-Forum,

I am preparing a new version of GRAPE which will (hopefully) be finished
in time for release with GAP 4.5. One major step (forward?) should be
the ability to interface with nauty on a computer running Windows. This
has been made possible due to the hard work of Alexander Hulpke.

In addition, I'd like to remove some old undocumented functionality
requiring external binaries (this functionality is now largely provided
by inbuilt GAP/GRAPE functions). Please let me know at once if you use
either of the functions Enum  or EnumColadj in GRAPE, as I plan to remove
these functions, and their associated external programs from the next
release of GRAPE.

Regards,
Leonard Soicher