[GAP Forum] GAP IRC channel

Keshav Rao Kini krkini at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Jan 31 03:45:56 GMT 2011

Hello,

Does the GAP project have an official IRC channel somewhere? If not, I suspect it couldn't hurt to set up one, to provide another avenue for users to ask questions (or generally for pseudo-realtime GAP-related discussion, which as far as I know the forum doesn't have a means of doing at the moment). Many open source projects have IRC channels on irc.freenode.net<http://irc.freenode.net>, which is one possibility. If nobody has done so I'd be happy to set one up and maintain it, though as a GAP beginner I don't think I'm necessarily the best person for the job :)

-Keshav

Disclaimer: the boilerplate text at the foot of this email has been added automatically by my mail server. This was not done by my request (rather the opposite) so please disregard it.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its content. Thank you.

Towards A Sustainable Earth: Print Only When Necessary