[GAP Forum] Lectureship at Heriot-Watt

Jim Howie J.Howie at ma.hw.ac.uk
Mon Aug 30 09:08:27 BST 2010

Dear Colleague,

Heriot-Watt University is advertising a lectureship in pure
mathematics.  I'd be grateful if you would pass this message on
to anyone who may be interested.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Howie
Head of Mathematics
Heriot-Watt University

Lectureship in Pure Mathematics - Ref 162/10/W

Applications are invited for the post of Lecturer in Pure Mathematics.
Candidates should have a strong track record in some branch of pure
mathematics that will contribute to the dynamic mathematics research
environment within the Maxwell Institute, and be able to engage in our
undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes.

The position is available from January 2011, or a mutually agreed date
thereafter.

Informal enquiries about this position may be made to the head of
department, Professor Jim Howie (tel +44 (0) 131 451 3240, email
J.Howie at hw.ac.uk)

Ref    162/10/W
Closing date:  30 September 2010

Further details available at

http://www.hw.ac.uk/hr/v_academic.php#16210

registered under charity number SC000278.