[GAP Forum] Visit my Netlog profile

Arun Muktibodh noreply at netlogmail.com
Tue May 18 04:08:56 BST 2010

Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT04MjU1NTc2MjcmbD0xJmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZyZWdpc3RlciUyRmlkJTNEMTg5ODM0NjMzMSUyNmklM0R0OTE_

Cheers,
Arun

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT04MjU1NTc2MjcmbD0yJmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZub21haWxzJTJGaW52aXRlJTJGZW1haWwlM0QtWm05eWRXMUFaMkZ3TFhONWMzUmxiUzV2Y21jXyUyNmNvZGUlM0QwNTcwNTk1NiUyNmlkJTNEMTg5ODM0NjMzMSUyNmklM0R0OTI_