[GAP Forum] Can GAP find Grobner basis for Noncmmutative algebras?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Apr 12 14:58:53 BST 2010

Am 12.04.2010 um 15:48 schrieb 君:

> Hello,Max!Could you tell me where I can download the  GBNP package ?Or can you give me a link?

GBNP is not yet an accepted or even deposited GAP package, but there is a link to it on <http://www.gap-system.org/Packages/undep.html> pointing to <http://www.win.tue.nl/~amc/pub/grobner/>. Newer versions are much better and nicer, and I hope it will be released in the not to distant future, but that is of course up to its authors :).

Cheers,
Max