[GAP Forum] A question

Ramon Esteban-Romero resteban at mat.upv.es
Mon Oct 26 16:01:36 GMT 2009

Dear Jianjun,

This error is happening because of the factorisation of the order of
the group of order 1. FactorsInt(1) returns [1] and obviously 1 cannot
be a prime dividing the order of a group. If you change [1..20] by
[2..20] in the first you do not get the error. You do not get the
problem when you add "IsSolvable, false" because the first
non-solvable group has order 60.

All the best,
--
Ramon <resteban at mat.upv.es>

Clau pública PGP/Llave pública PGP/Clef publique PGP/PGP public key:
         http://www.rediris.es/cert/servicios/keyserver/
         http://ttt.upv.es/~resteban/resteban.pgp
Telèfon/teléfono/téléphone/phone: (+34)963877007 ext. 76676

* 刘建军 <ljj198123 at 126.com> [091026 16:56]: